23 December, 2009

Happy Christmas!

Below are a few Robin shots I took earlier today in Kew Gardens. This individual had decided that it was way too cold outside so made it's way into the warm and moist Temperate house, what a wimp...

Robin

Meanwhile, outside in the surrounding shrubs, this Robin was freezing his arse off as he fended off rivals and claimed his rightful territory... I think you can agree with me when I say temperate Robin has the right idea!

Robin

Have an excellent Christmas and a Happy New Year from me, and keep feeding and watching wildlife during this flippin' freezing weather that we seem to be getting. A White Christmas...? You never know!

2 comments:

FAB said...

Happy Christmas to you Billy. Let's hope Santa is kind to us all.

Cheers Frank.

Billy Dykes said...

Cheers Frank. Happy Christmas to you too!