23 June, 2013

Adios

Right, tomorrow I'm off to volunteer at Fair Isle Bird Observatory for 4 weeks (confused? See here), so unless I can find a washed up working computer, this will probably be it from me for a while. Hope you all have/are having a great summer, and I'll probably be back online properly at some point in mid-August (oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm going to California for two weeks, a few days after I come back from Fair Isle). Looks set to be a pretty rubbish summer really.

I'll leave you with some bluebell from Sheepleas back in mid-May. They never stay long enough.






Happy hunting for now. Keep those moth-traps running...

3 comments:

Lee Dingain said...

Have a cracking time matey! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Steve Gale said...

Oh to still be young and carefree...

Billy Dykes said...

Lee- Cheers mate, will do!

Steve- Don't worry, Steve, it won't be like this for long. Give it a few years and I'll be out in the real world with no job prospects and a 30k tuition debt!

Bill (sent via a Puffin)